This one–of–a–kind library contains four volumes of solid, yet easy–to–read information you won’t find anywhere else. Everything is laid out in a simple, step–by–step format. Plus, you get audio CDs and legal forms on CD–ROM.
VOLUME ONE: ADVANCED ASSET PROTECTION STRATEGIES This 130–page manual and 8 audio CD course is loaded with great, practical information for protecting and preserving your assets from lawsuits, liability and financial disaster. Tons of practical advice for setting up your business and real estate holdings for maximum lawsuit protection and minimum tax liability. Learn why offshore trusts may be better than they sound, why living trusts won’t protect your assets and how to avoid common liability issues. Case studies, sample forms and resource directory included.
VOLUME TWO: HOW TO CREATE A “BULLETPROOF” CORPORATION This home study course will show you STEP–BY–STEP how to form and maintain a corporation in any state. Contains detailed explanations of keeping corporate minutes, maintaining formalities and a “bulletproof” paper trail for loans, expenses, distributions and contributions. Covers when (and when not) to use NV & DE corporations. This course will save you THOUSANDS in taxes and attorney fees, and will give you dozens of practical tips for running your corporation. Complete with state–specific legal forms on CD–ROM.
VOLUME THREE: YOUR STEP–BY–STEP GUIDE TO LAND TRUSTS This one–of–a–kind course will show you STEP–BY–STEP how to form and use land trusts to keep your ownership of property, mortgages & options private and free from public intrusion. Learn the secrets of protection title from liens, assuming “non–assumable” loans, avoiding probate of property and much more! Also covers “personal property” trusts for keeping notes, cars, boats, bank accounts and other property secret. Four Audio CDs recorded from live seminar. Contains references to the laws to all 50 states (sorry, not valid in TN & LA).
VOLUME FOUR: LLCs & FAMILY LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS This course will show you STEP–BY–STEP how to form and maintain a limited liability company or family limited partnership to protect and legally “judgment–proof” your assets. Contains detailed explanations of keeping records, maintaining formalities and the latest tax and liability issues concerning LLCS. This course will save you THOUSANDS in attorney’s fees and give you dozens of practical tips for starting and running an LLC or family limited partnership. Includes discussion of single member LLCs filing as corporation. Comes complete with state–specific forms CD.
Here’s a partial topic list of what you will learn from my Bulletproof Asset Protection Home Study Package, and the knowledge you will gain of each subject can pay you back many times the cost of the package:
- How to setup and use corporate entities to slash your taxes by thousands
- How to use trusts for asset protection and enjoy MASSIVE tax savings
- How to use tax laws and legal loopholes to maximize your wealth building
- How to avoid real estate “dealer” status… falling into this trap can cost you thousands in IRS penalties
- How to create tax–free medical and dental plans and save thousands each year
- How to hire family members and enjoy lucrative tax deductions
- How to save hundreds of thousand dollars in estate taxes (you earned it, why give it away to the government?)
- How to create “Fort Knox” protection for all your assets
- How to save thousands of dollars with aggressive tax strategies backed up by a “bullet–proof” paper trail
- How to get rich and stay rich, but appear “broke” to most people • How to protect yourself from financial ruin if you’re ever divorced
- How to protect real estate and other assets from liens and legally make yourself judgment–proof![/list]
In addition… you’ll also be discovering:
- How to incorporate in any state without a lawyer, saving time and money
- How to use Nevada corporations (and when not to)
- How to choose between “S” or “C” corporations – you will finally learn the key differences in a simple and understandable format
- How to create a paper trail to come out on top during a lawsuit or IRS audit
- How to avoid the “fraudulent conveyance” trap – violate this one and you could end up in jail!
- How to legitimately deduct “non–deductible” living and vacation expenses
- How to get more cash out of your corporation with the smallest tax bite
- Five ways to prevent your corporation from being “pierced” in a lawsuit
- How to create a positive and professional image for a “one–man” corporation
- How to convert your existing business to a protected corporate entity
- How to create and use Limited Liability Companies to legally keep your assets away from abusive creditors, an ex–spouse, or the IRS
- How to use Family Limited Partnerships for maximum asset protection and to transfer wealth with minimum estate tax
- How to use multiple LLCs to protect your real estate holdings without the burden of additional tax reporting
- How to keep your name off public records when buying and selling real estate to avoid looking like a “deep pocket”
- How to use personal property trusts to keep bank accounts, automobiles and other personal property out of your name and invisible to prying eyes
- How to “bulletproof” your wealth and avoid getting sued in all areas of your business and personal life[/list]